The Director of Operations is an individual who is willing and able to earn the right to be a member of the Executive Team. This person relishes the opportunity to build, implement, and manage multiple systems with minimal supervision. The Director of Operations is deeply committed to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality, attention to detail, and consistent communication. This person has immense focus and can work on tasks without getting distracted.
A Director of Operations is deeply committed to supporting the organization in achieving greater and greater levels of success, and to growing his/her own skills and developing into a high-level supportive leader within the team. As the success of the team grows, this individual will be responsible for hiring, training, and leading additional team members to ensure all administrative and operational tasks of the team’s business continue to be completed to high standards with maximum efficiency.
Reporting and Management
- Provides up to date information about the health of the organization’s current transactions, daily activities, financial projections, and current financial status.
- Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance.
- Build, implement, and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management, and back-office support
- Responsible for all financial systems, including maintaining the books, paying the bills, handling payroll, assuring the collection of commissions, maintaining the budget, and generating financial reports
- Responsible for hiring, training, consulting, and holding accountable all additional administrative team members
- Oversee all contracts through closing
- Maintain line of communication with clients, agents, team members, and vendors
- Maintain spreadsheet of all transactions (CTE)
- Make sure that all timelines are being met
- Update referral partners as transaction moves along
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries or complaints
- Keep the lead agent informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled
- Audit distribution authorizations (DA’s) for accuracy and payment accuracy
- Schedule local events monthly for sphere and farm area
- Coordinate with vendors, locations, etc. for events
- Oversee marketing of events
- Calling to invite people to events
Office and Team Management
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Coordinate the purchase, installation, and maintenance of all office equipment
Essential duties and responsibilities
- System development, implementation, and management
- Information management
- Oversight of contracts through closing
- Customer/Vendor relations
- Event management
- Bookkeeping (A/R and A/P)
- Lead Agent – daily
- Agent Team – daily
- Administrative Team (as appropriate to team structure) – daily
- Buyers/Sellers/Vendors – as appropriate
- Comparative Market Analysis (CMA’s)
- Properties that are not in need of a full listing packet but need a quick comparable. A cover sheet is written up with pictures and a picture of the cover sheet is sent to agent requesting. Along with a range of what it would sell for.
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision
- Send out team emails, updates
- Manage entire admin team and ensure that processes are seamless. Handle any and all issues that arise.
- Hire, train, consult, and hold accountable all additional administrative team members as appropriate for team structure.
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data
- As appropriate to team structure …) All administrative team members
- “Get it done” attitude with a high sense of urgency.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Bookkeeping skills
- Great ability to focus
- Concerned about doing things the right way
- Calm under pressure
- Learning based
- Service-based attitude
- Proven ability to succeed
- High school graduate
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Real estate license preferred
- 1–3 years of service and management experience
- 3–5 years of administrative experience
- This position may require some after-hour responses to clients.
We provide training, coaching, and an abundance of resources to help you achieve your professional and personal goals
$50-60k/year based on skills and experience
Company provided iPhone
Bonuses/Profit Share opportunities available